Saturday, August 19, 2006

When Fasting Can I Drink Tea

arrival in Riga

ye love, now a further report from me! So I arrived about 2 hours in Riga and it's totally beautiful here! just me by my hospitable aunt in Riga, which is full of nice and takes care of all I love about me! afterwards, will I be by my host father picked up and we go to Ventspils in my new home for next year, I'm totally excited and looking forward to know all the animal zulernen! The flight was very exhausting and I'm now first of enough airports! but I arrived safely here and that's the most important =)... so that's good first .. I'll be in touch as soon as there is something new! oh yeah I've already won a first cognition ---> the pallets did not appear to take it as closely with the traffic rules by the race like madmen through the streets and also stay away in the middle are so easy ... but I think it got used I am very quick! So you soon and kind regards from Latvia!

0 comments:

Post a Comment