Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Keep Getting Bumps On Inside Of Nose

school in Latvia

hy love her!
here now so once again a small report from me i wanted a bit of the school tell here, because it really quite a difference in contrast to the school in Germany! So the teachers are here in latvia tolerant of something .. that can really get away with murder (the apologize in advance ... you'll still understand why!) actually is the school here is very stressful and hard! die erste stunde beginnt erst um 8 das ist echt gut und dann geht eine stunde 40 min!in der erste schulwoche hatten wir eine "probewoche" das heisst das wir unseren richtigen stundenplan noch nicht bekommen haben sondern erstmal nur so ein paar stunden jeden tag hatten! da musste ich auch jeden tag erst 8.50 in der schule sein und hatte nur bis 14 uhr unterricht!das war echt toll, und ich bin fast aus den latschen gekippt als ich montag meinen richtigen stundenplan gekriegt habe!ich habe montag 8, dienstag 9, mittwoch 9, donnerstag 8 und freitag 7 stunden...das ist wahnsinn! aber was auch echt toll ist, dass meine direktorin meinte das ich nach der "probewoche" entscheiden soll zu welchen faechern ich gehen will und zu den faechern zu den ich nicht gehen will geh I just do not stop! teaching subjects which are essentially as in dtl. the only thing that is different, there are business, cultural history, psychology, ecology and health with something like that ... but I still have no proper translation found! ok so the lesson here is so that the teachers all the time dictated write and the students! that's pretty hard for me because I do not understand and so can not help to write as I do not even know how I write the words must! but a bit then I'll write more about my neighbor from bank but I have no idea what I write as always! otherwise I will still not get bored if I can not even take notes, then I look just great in my order and see things the war there the funniest! So one hears loud music and listen to the I can, the next schmickt be painted and sms the nails, another writes or telfefoniert, or they eat and drink in class yesterday, one of the other, the eyebrows plucked and they talk of course the entire time loudly through the whole class! yes and the teacher did not disturb the that makes calmly continue with the lessons! now you do and what I mean by that the teachers here are very tolerant! what surprises me still is that the students in spite of everything pretty well in school I do not understand how they do that! which is also pretty verwundernd they expect everything in math in my head the company never seen a calculator that their examinations at the end of the 12 without writing calculator! ok, it's still not here so that the stapler take special in any way to write in little booklets and they write all the time .. with kulli! I've unpacked my Pens, they have first looked with great surprise, that was pretty funny! yes ok, so how do you see here is the school an experience that made me here every day for very exciting!
otherwise, I ate yesterday, the national food of latvia beans with bacon! I would have thought that I absolutely do not taste but it was totally delicious! The food here is generally very good, if rather greasy!
we were a few days ago noch in der sauna! das war total aufregend, es ist so das die letten mit badebekleidung in die sauna gehen und als ich ihnen erzaehlt habe das man in dtl nackt in die sauna geht haben sie grosse augen gemacht, und am meisten hat sie gewundert das maenner und frauen zusammen in die sauna gehen! es hat aber trotzdem total viel spass gemacht! wir haben uns mit birkenzweigen geschlagen und so ein komisches selbstgemachtes kaffeepeeling aufgetragen! das war echt total toll und ich freu mich schon aufs naechste mal!
dann habe ich mir letztens den sonnenuntergang am strand angeguckt das war echt total toll! ich wohne ja 5 km von der ostsee entfernt!
ja ok soviel dazu...ich hoffe euch geht es allen gut und ich hoer mal von euch...ich freu mich ueber jede nachricht!
soon ..
I love you guys ..
sanne

0 comments:

Post a Comment