Thursday, February 22, 2007

Small Bubble In Lower Lip

sports festival for Down Syndrome World Down Syndrome

Down syndrome love sports such

it is so far ahead applications for Down's sports festival.

Dates: 12th
May 2007 in Frankfurt / Main
22nd September 2007 Madgeburg

Sport is our children with Down syndrome more than good. My daughter is now registered with DLRG and about to make her bronze badge.

From physical aspect aside, I think it's great that it was integrated. By the way it does me good, I should be regarded in the days when she has swimming lessons swim also my tracks in peace :-) Best regards



Elke

In der nächsten Post einige Infos und Tipps zum Lesen und Schreiben lernen. Was macht man, wenn die Buchstaben langsam sitzen? Wie das Interesse und den Sinn vom Lesen und Schreiben wecken...
Also bleibt dran...

0 comments:

Post a Comment