Friday, November 23, 2007

Mauro Salieri Trailer

reading club for people with Down syndrome

Hello dear friends of Down syndrome people is

long it still been around this blog, but a lot has changed. For my daughter continues to make great progress with the letter range of creative learning.

I admit we have neglected the program a few months. It is exactly occurred, what is the website of creative learning described

Because the letters were not permanently stored in the brain, it has some "forget". I played her the CD that comes with the package, and she could write a few letters only heard a few months ago. So, I was surprised that they read all letters, but that showed me you could!

The letters were not forgotten!

Since they sometimes have super grind together the letters to form words, I am confident that, when read, the letters are imprinted deep in her brain, can. We'll stay tuned with the program!

This article about a reading club I found on the internet and was thrilled by the thought. Certainly a lot more people with disabilities in "regular" kindergartens and schools are integrated, but also with my daughter, is in an outer class, I realize how important it is also the contact with people with disabilities. You need two things: contact with others and with which, having similar difficulties.

Such a reading club, where others are in there that are struggling with reading would certainly like her. I do not know if I can muster the energy to start something. Until then, I still have some time.

But like a call to all friends of people with Down syndrome I do here:

I think it is worthwhile to establish such a reading club. Write me if you want to establish one or a reading club for disabled people know.

Thank

Elke

0 comments:

Post a Comment