Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ovechkin Russian Jerseys

Endlich Sommer

During the Mongolian Spring, with its storms in the Mongolian summer is over and finally everything is really green and grows and grows, other things go inevitably to its end.
This morning we had Keiichi Jaisri Goodbye and say they fly tomorrow from Ulaanbaatar to Kuala Lumpur. My apartment suddenly seems very empty without Jaisris things, I am glad that Nadine for their last two and a half weeks is back once again come into our apartments. You and Steven will soon fly to Bangkok, Ida flies in three weeks to go home. At the same time leave the Japanese Teacher of the Japanese school in Darkhan, Mongolia and our German librarian and substitute mother Margaret is back with her four children for the three months of summer vacation to Germany. From my friends and acquaintances to stay here, the Mongol, the U.S. Marines and several volunteers from NGOs (U.S. Peace Corps, VSO and British Japanese ...?). That makes me a bit sad, but I am just curious what people I will meet during the summer (better). is at our school after two years absence a Filipino teacher will return and possibly teach an Anglo-Swiss couple here. In general, it has quite a few foreigners here in Darkhan, and I'm happy if I have contact with Mongols .... My Mongolischkentnisse set advance, unfortunately, that should speak some English or German these Mongols.
I currently have two weeks holiday and sweet idleness. Might arise during this period short trips, otherwise I have to work even something for the school. from 8 June onwards I am for 16 days with our pupils in the Summer Camp, where we teach English intensively again. After that, I can live a week or two in the family work and one of our Deutschschueler. The family apparently assumes that I help her son with learning German, I expect to learn something a little Mongolian. The family lives in a village between UB and Darkhan, has many animals and grows vegetables.
That's the short summary of my intermediate level ... More about the rather eventful last two weeks, maybe in another post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment