Sunday, November 7, 2010

Tattoos On Male Enital

Choir ♥ ... San Antonio

begins ... again to make fun of.

In Germany, the whole choir stories were always a bit difficult, all linked to so many auditions, with a lot of stress, jealousy ... everything is a little easier =)
On Friday I was assigned my choir director as a surprise to the senior quartet at the Pep Rally and evening to sing at the football game. It was the last football game of this session. Great experience! On Saturday it was said then to get up 6am to go to a kind of one-day choir camp =) All in one competitor, who last weekend was to have progressed had this "choir camp" with the final big concert. I enjoyed it very much with so many good singers sing in a choir in person! =) My host father and my host sister had even come to the concert to listen. I'm definitely a really impressive weekend behind me!


Dylan and me, Treasure and Jodi, Choir T-Shirt

0 comments:

Post a Comment