Monday, April 19, 2010

Can Dogs Get Tourette's

Chushuur vs. Maluns

Soo, it is slowly but surely time for some news from Mongolia! Meanwhile contains every mail I receive a more or less clear indication that I should not be on the lazy, but my whole daily routine as possible to share with you :-)
I had in recent days not big appetite for the Internet because a place with the heading Internet guaranteed here for a long time no internet . And if the cafe is open and the internet works, it is usually slowed down by a horde game Santander kids, so I can possibly read mail, but few may remember to post a blog entry. The Internet Cafe is our German teacher Solongo closed for 10 days, because her husband set up a separate room again. Besides her cafe I know of three other possibilities, one of them wireless. On the safe side I am but only if I Friday morning at 10 clock Solongo to go and her husband really opens it already - so I can avoid the students. All other sites are unreliable in terms of Internet connection.
has Luckily but our computer science teacher yesterday morning, "wormed" the two Compis in the staff room and it all works perfectly again, even the Internet is fast again.
We now have a constant warm weather and in our last "walk" to Darkhan Jaisri have around and I saw lots of green. Sorry to see the fields of distance is still not green. I am very curious to see how it will look like here in summer - the soil is so sandy that I can not imagine that the really complete with grass meadows be covered. On May 15 will be turned off all the heaters. If the nights are not cold in my room then I'll finally all insulation material and tape from the windows and the Balkontuere (yes, I have a balcony!) Remove and clean the spaces between the inner and outer window window finally right. It looks slow as a terrarium with all that sand and dust. Also
Jaisri Keiichi and do a kind Fruehlingsputz, you will begin to sort their things away and disposed so that at the end only uebrigbleibt the most important thing, which they take back to Harbing. After their wedding on May 9, inform both regulators until mid / late May in their schools. Jairsi is to my English teacher for 4 years School and still teaches the way to two other schools. Keiichi's Arts & Crafts teacher at the Japanese School. The two then travel to Malaysia, where they celebrate another wedding, then to Japan and finally to Harbing.

I enjoy the great spring. I jog every day either try or go for a walk, we go every now and again just somewhere to drink coffee or something to eat in Darkhan. Ida and I have discovered two days Chushuur shop that has convinced me completely. Chushuur is a traditional Mongolian dish, which is sold on every street corner in a small shop and very very unhealthy. It is to mutton, more or less finely chopped or chopped, in the most optimal case with spices and onions in a pastry - and fried the whole thing. It is also the version with beef, which I like but not so much. I also had very bad luck: in a restaurant I have received Chushuur, some kind of only meat, the meat was also mixed with small Fettwuerfelchen ... Some of you know how I react to something like that ...! But in the one shop they were perfect: not too big, not fat, not too much meat. And the suute tse (= milk tea) was also good. At home I cook for no meat. I once bought on the black market beef stored but still in our freezer. The meat is Erin I just by a giant Kuhbein, the hung on the wall, cut off anything with an emphasis on anything ...
I had to cut home really a fight, the "connective tissue" and the ugly yellow (!), Hard fat. Not even my Swiss Army Knife has helped me. Fortunately, Keiichi is our stationed in the apartment his meat grinder, so I could beat the meat. Because actually contain all the dishes in the restaurants here and the meat Auswaertsessen not too expensive, I'm easily enough to Fleisch.Und from home I eat and canned fish (frozen or gerau real fish is way too expensive). And since I have a lot of time, I cook some things which are seen only rarely do I cook: Today I made as Maluns - mmmhhh.
now be found in shops and markets here more and more vegetables and fruits: eggplant, pak choi, cauliflower, broccoli, lettuce, radish, pineapple and even watermelons. For that are the native Lagergemuese the end of winter again become more expensive. The offer has something to do with the weather: In the meantime, the transport certainly become easier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment