Friday, April 9, 2010

A Normal Blood Test An Tell If Hiv Is Present

zurueck zum Alltag

We are all safely back returned from our trip and at least I'm back completely arrived in everyday life. I'm trying right now to concentrate all my impressions in a travel report, what to write with my motivation but not quite compatible. Certainly follow at this point but soon a few off operations Photos.
We have seen very much and are sooo many miles down that I am very glad to be back home. The first week of school after the holidays was sometimes very gratifying, as I also had something nasty again the lessons. Yesterday I experienced the first time how it feels when a class decides 7.Klaesslern of the lessons to completely boycott ... And instead of that I have the worst student in the room would have sent, I have just tried to go through with the lessons anyway. The next time I send in an emergency several students out so that I can at least teach those students who want to learn something. My schedule is by and large still the same, few changes have been once that I have made the first grade, but I got two lessons ninth-graders and an additional lesson with my sixth graders. The lesson with the ninth graders this week I really committed, I hope the work always so calm and focused:-D By the way, the collection has the curious name of this class, thanks to expanded again: There is a Bello and Mitzi. The cheers at least my mood in the classroom again and again.
addition to tuition happened not very much: cooking, meet with other people, jogging, internet cleaning, laundry, ...
Finally, finally, also the spring is clearly noticeable, still are the temperatures below zero at night, but during the day need not be so warm to wear. My gloves and cap at the far end I have stowed in the closet. For the (young) Mongolian means warmer weather, they leave their jackets at all like home, I still walk with my winter jacket around. The entire spring is the time of the sand storms and winds it actually permanent. gestruermt True, it has only one day - but then it is best to just leave the house wearing sunglasses and covering your ears and hair, unless you want to have the sand everywhere. The snow has melted and I see now how Darkhan must look out in the summer. Right now everything is brown and sandy, in the next few weeks, the spring but take all hand-over and it turns green.

0 comments:

Post a Comment