Sunday, August 22, 2010

Compression Garments For Loose Skin

Yeaay Texas)


halli hallo!

So I arrived safely in Texas. I'm doing very well. My parents are sooo incredibly nice and my Gechwister (they do not live at home, but I've already met all) are also incredibly nice. They strive at all very me! I was awake for two days, 12 hours of flight + 7 hours of waiting time and the day before that I had not really slept. Here I will very happy in my huge Bett geschlafen und bin morgens vom Bacongeruch aufgewacht =) Den ganzen Tag über war ich mit Mandi zusammen, einer meiner Gastschwestern. Sie ist hoch schwangen und alle sind so aufgeregt und gespannt auf das Baby. Am Abend war dann die Birthdayparty meiner Mum. Wir waren sicher über 20 Leute und haben mexikanisch gegessen. Heute war Sundayschool. Im Prinzip Kirche. Sie nennen es "school", weil man je nach Alter in verschiedene Klassen eingeteilt wird und vor dem eigentlichen Gottesdienst in seiner "class" nöch ein paar Vorträge hört, Diskusionen führt, Spiele spielt, ein bischen wie in Taizé diese classes ;). In der Kirche sind sie alle supernett, alle sind zu mir gekommen und haben mit mir geredet, mich Dinge über Germany asked or how I feel, how long my flight was at what school I go, in which class, saying things like "oh your so sweet, i like you", "you look so pretty", "your shirt is cute" and "glad to have you in church." Is it soooo easy to the Texans. There are also some things that I must get used to: they eat Sogut as always warm breakfast, lunch, supper, always warm. Everything is soo big: the cars, houses, refrigerators, everything. And what is pretty awesome: I feel incredibly thin here;) I hope this does not change soon ^ ^. So all in all I am very happy here. Tomorrow is my first day at school and I'm sooo excited. Please remember me that everything will be fine! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment