Friday, August 13, 2010

Do All Bluray Players Upconvert?

Texas!


Heyho people!

I've got about a half hour before my placement! It is for me to Texas! My place is called Kilgore and is quite small. My mom is a teacher of Music and Drama, I also believe there's a piano in the house and they have a dog and birds. I have my own room. My father is working something in the bank. With my Gastmum I've just chatted for half an hour, she writes that she is very happy for me and it will be a very exciting year since their daughter now has a child and her other married in February. She also has on my arrival birthday! On the same day as my mum here in Germany;) Oh you people, I'm sooo excited that you do not believe! And I fly on Thursday! I have only five full days of everything to have it! Oh man that is what, from now probably quite stressful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment